Make goals for a healthy school year with your parents or guardians! Here are 6:
1. Be a Healthy Eater!
· Start each School Day with a Healthy Breakfast
· Eat Fruits and Vegetables Every Day
· Only Eat Salty or Sweet Snacks Sometimes
2. Drink Healthy Beverages!
· Water and Milk are the Best Choices
· Not too much Juice, Soda and Sugary Drinks
3. Keeping Moving!
· Enjoy Playing with Your Friends.
· Walk Places
· Get Up and Move
4. Reduce Screen Time!
· Limit Time Watching TV, Using Computers, and Cell Phones & Tablets
5. Get Healthy Sleep!
· Make a Regular Bed Time
· Don’t Bring Your Cell Phone or Tablet into Bed
· Get Enough Sleep to Have Energy in the Morning
6. Have Your Medicine At School
· Have your parents follow the school’s directions.
With Best Wishes for Your Best School Year Ever!
Mission Hill Health Movement
http://www.mhhm.org 617 427 6919